May Lunch Program: 8 on 8 Roundtables
Wed May 08 · 11:30 AM - 01:30 PM · East Bank Club
East Bank Club 500 N. Kingsbury Chicago, IL 60654
8 on 8 Roundtable Program: A diverse, high-powered group of A/E/C decision makers with active or upcoming design and construction programs. Eight roundtable discussions each focused on different market sectors for the architecture, engineering, and construction industry.
- Sean Reynolds, Managing Director – Jones Lang LaSalle Data Center Broker
- Sharon Lleva-Carter – Duke Healthcare
- Matt Frank, Economic Development Manager – Village of Schaumburg
- Kevin Schramm, Vice President, Real Estate & Development – Hyatt
- York Chan – Advocate Healthcare
- Terry Schwartz, Executive Director – Winnetka Park District
- Larry Blouin, Director of Construction Management – University of Chicago
- Adam Schomaker, CMP, Director of Sales and Marketing – The Godfrey Hotel Chicago
Registration Tip: Make one selection for 12:15 session and one for 12:50 session.
Thank you Program Sponsors:
Members | $50.00
Non-members | $95.00
Walk-ins will be charged an additional $15 for day of registration. Walk-ins are anyone desiring to register after the registration close at 5:00 pm the Monday prior to the program.